Location: Trafford Park Salary: £23,000 to £27,000 per annum +
£23,000 – £27,000
One of Trafford Park’s most successful businesses have an opening for a Senior Administrator to initially join the business on a 12-month contract before being offered a permanent role.
You will join the Commercial department in managing the customer contracts & renewals process from beginning to end, reporting into the Commercial Manager.
Your role will be dealing with high value contracts (some contracts equalling £1million in value) therefore the Directors are looking for an Administrator that has experience at a senior level & a keen eye for detail.
This is an exciting position within the business because you will take complete ownership of your own work load & have autonomy in making key business decisions, working closely with each division (Operations, Service & Finance) to ensure customers receive the best possible service.
Your job role will include:
- Ensure customer contracts are renewed on time and that continuous support is in place
- Create & update customer contracts & renewals
- Quoting customers & ensuring pricing kept up to date on the database at all times
- Responsible for ensuring communication of contract details is thorough
- Updating contract documentation with relevant information
- Customer onboarding, including key system set ups are commenced
- Update & maintain the contract database on Salesforce
This is an integral role within this organisation that will suit somebody that has experience in dealing with contract renewals (whether that be customer or supplier) & a strong customer service background.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a great team environment and would suit a confident, friendly professional that is a team speaker.
As a business that are moving with the times, they are offering you a hybrid working lifestyle – 2 days office working, the rest working from home (or you can work full time in the office if you wish, the choice is yours.)
To be considered immediately, please apply or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.