Location: Tameside Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£23,000 – £25,000
A business that is growing their administration department due to an influx of new clients are recruiting for a senior member of the division to manage key client relationships, take ownership of documentation & systems and implement new processes.
As a family owned organisation that take pride in every project given to them, they are best known for their long-standing relationships with their clients & looking after their staff.
The role will play a pivotal part in the company ensuring the smooth running of the administration and projects function, working alongside management to ensure work is carried out efficiently.
Your role will include:
- Database management – day-to-day updating of the client management systems and databases
- Communication – Liaising with clients, suppliers and engineers
- Reporting – Running monthly reports to be shared and distributed to management
- PA Support – Word processing, typing and collating correspondence, diary management
- Projects administration – Assisting in developing procedures, providing quotations & sourcing products/ materials
The company is looking for someone who can demonstrate excellent communication skills & has performed a similar role.
This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who feels they have reached a ceiling where they are & want to progress with a successful company.
The business has a career plan for you to move into a management role or a specific role in their service/ projects department so if you want to be a part of the business growth, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.