Location: Manchester Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per annum +
£24,000 – £26,000
Manchester City Centre
An exciting Property Developers in Manchester City Centre require a Senior Administrator to oversee the administration function and report into the Managing Director on a daily basis.
Working closely with the management team, you will oversee the running and the growth of the division and eventually progress to Administration Manager within the next two years.
Your role is to support a team of 10 staff, streamline processes & procedures and be the face of the whole administration department.
This is a significant role within a growing company therefore this requires somebody who has experience in a similar role. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Property Directors with P.A. duties
- Creating and collating reports for board meetings
- Supporting on key projects within the business
- Streamlining processes & rolling out new procedures across the business
- Controlling the in-house databases
- Acting as the face of the business to visitors and stakeholders
To be a part of a business that have concrete plans to expand and open two new offices by 2023, you must hold key skills in organisation, attention to detail & have come from a fast-paced environment.
This is the perfect time to join the business as they develop over the next couple of years therefore to be considered please apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.