Location: Didsbury Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £23,000
Platinum Recruitment Group are supporting a professional services company that operate in the service sector to recruit into their Business Support team, in their Head Quarters in Didsbury.
You will be working in a team of three and reporting into an Office Manager that has been with the business for seven years who will provide you with training from day one.
The Office Manager is the best person to learn from as they have just been promoted from this role
(which they have spent the last seven years in) hence the reason for the position becoming apparent.
This is a business that is professional and operate as a leading organisation with global offices in Europe and Singapore but display a lively and fun working environment for all employees.
In this role, you will support Directors and be a key support function to the running of the office including:
- Producing KPI reports and statistics for Directors and management
- Managing supplier relationships including cleaning contractors and Insurers
- Co-ordinating internal projects across various offices including Globally to ensure projects coin line across the business
- Management of the UK Car fleet for staff including: Insurance, Leasing and Maintenance
- Supporting six Directors with PA support including booking meetings, diary management & travel arrangements
- Completing audit checks on the internal database to ensure compliance across the business
As you can see, this is a varied role that will give an Administrator that next step in their career, working for a well-known business who have an excellent reputation on the market.
The business requires somebody who has a strong administration background, a confident character that is looking to learn new challenges and skills & be able to make decisions independently.
If you hold the experience required for the role and are looking to join a great business; please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.