Location: City Of Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £22,000
Manchester City Centre
Platinum Recruitment Group are recruiting into an office support function of a UK leading organisation due to consistent growth across each department within the business.
The business is best known for their impeccable training and for looking after each & every employee with great benefits including:
- Life insurance cover
- Additional holidays rewarded throughout the year
- Bonus opportunities
- Staff & team nights out
Working in a team of 3, you will take ownership of the administration function and lead on projects, new processes & procedures within your team.
This is a fast-paced environment in a multi-faceted role where you will manage the below:
- Database Management – Checking compliance across candidate & client files
- Finance – Ensuring payments are made and payment details are correct
- Documentation – Creating relevant documents for board meetings, consultant client meetings & other purposes
- PA Support – Booking in meetings & diary management for staff
- Client & Candidate Liaison – Managing relationships with clients & candidates and booking in meetings
- Projects – Implementing ideas and processes for the administration function
In this role, you will have great exposure to all aspects of the business and be working with Directors who have combined over 25 years’ experience in the industry.
As a key support function to Directors & Consultants it is critical that this candidate has experience of working in a similar role.
To be considered, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.