Location: Altrincham Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £25,000
A fantastic company in Altrincham are expanding their office support function due to an influx of new clients. A massive 30% more clients now utilise their service more than last year.
As a leading business in the industry with a known ethos that they do everything possible to succeed their staff and business; this is the business you want to work for.
You must hold some experience in administration but now be looking to join a growing company who is looking for someone to take lead of the administration function.
In a varied administration role; you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for supporting all staff with all administration
- Booking travel & accommodation for staff
- Arranging international travel including booking flights
- Record maintenance ensuring that client, company and assignment information is accurate
- Ensure that all electronic and manual records are maintained always
- Maintaining training documentation & certificates for staff
- Provision of private & confidential customer information
- Dealing with telephone queries from customers
- Bonus schemes – quarterly & yearly
- Social events paid for by the business
- Flexible working hours on a full time basis
- Free parking on site
- Additional 1 day holiday every year served with the business
The management team are looking for someone who can easily commute to the area through public or own transport & someone who has a great attitude towards work and is looking for career development.
What you need to do:
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work for this ambitious firm. Please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.