Location: Manchester Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 per annum +
Senior Accountant – ACA or ACCA
£40,000 – £50,000
Platinum Financial Recruitment is currently supporting a growing firm of chartered accountants in Central Manchester who are looking to add a highly skilled ACA or ACCA Qualified Senior Accountant to their growing firm.
Due to a pending acquisition of a local competitor the position is now available for someone to take ownership of an existing client portfolio and integrate them into the group.
The acquisitions portfolio are all locally based therefore will be a smooth transition and give the opportunity to immediately add value through a thorough handover process.
This position will ideally suit a candidate who is vastly experienced however not being challenged in their present role and keen to get into a role where you will gain a high amount of job satisfaction and be recognised for your success with the opportunity of partnership offered in the future.
Candidates need ideally be qualified and highly skilled in firm accounting through accounts preparation and audit.
Due to the nature of the role and profile the firm is looking for it is important that all applicants are comfortable in communicating with all levels of a business from MD through to internal accounts team.
Your primary duties will be:
* Preparation of statutory accounts from client records through Sage and Xero
* Managing all client relationships for your portfolio and being the POC for any accounting work
* Supervising and managing junior members of staff and supporting them with their development in line with professional studies
In return you will receive:
* Quarterly review of your skills and appraisals in line with development programme
* Flexible working hours and free on-site parking
* The chance to move into a partner role if this is an attraction as you build your knowledge further at a senior capacity
For a full job specification please send through CV in response to this advertisement to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.