Location: Rochdale Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £25,000
A well-established firm of accountants in Rochdale is seeking a confident Semi-Senior to join its established finance team.
Working for a business that has an excellent reputation in the North West market you will be given a personal portfolio of clients to manage; this will include meeting your clients enabling you to build long lasting relationships.
The role is ideal for anyone that is looking for a long-term career with a company that can offer stability, alongside a relaxed and welcoming office environment.
Your duties will be varied and as a certified training provider your duties will include:
* Responsible for the preparation of accounts for sole trader, partnerships and limited company accounts
* Preparing limited company accounts to completion stage
* Preparing VAT returns for standard and flat rate clients
* Monthly book keeping
Anyone applying for the role must have previous accounts experience including:
* Minimum of 6 months at a firm of accountants
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* Professional and well presented
Please either apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.