Location: Altrincham Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum +
AAT / ACA / ACCA Study
£20,000 – £25,000
A modern and dynamic firm of accountants in Altrincham is seeking a confident Semi-Senior to support in their expansion plans throughout the latter half of 2020.
Working for a business that has seen year on year growth you will be given a personal portfolio to manage, and where this role is different to a lot of the other positions being offered by firms is how varied and interesting your porfolio will be.
Starting in a role which coverss Account Preparation, Bookkeeping and Payroll you will be working with elite clients including professional athletes, footballers alongside your more conventional Ltd companies.
Another area where this firm is different to its competitors is the service levels they offer; and the partners are absolutely focused on the quality of work they provide to their clients. As a result of this you will receive some of the best training and professional development that is available in the North West, improving you technically and developing your broader commercial understanding.
Widely recognised for the time and money that they invest in their staff, it’s a great opportunity if you want to join an organision where you can stay
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for the preparation of accounts for a portfolio of limited company accounts
- Monthly management accounts and P & L services
- Preparing limited company accounts to completion stage
- Preparing Self Assessment Tax Returns for Sole Traders, Individuals and Directors
- Preparing VAT returns for standard and flat rate clients
Anyone applying for the role must have previous accounts experience including:
- Minimum of 12 months at a firm of accountants
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Professional and well presented
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to become qualified within a firm of accountants, therefore to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.