Location: Alderley Edge Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 per annum + Study Package if Required
Semi Senior Accountant
£25,000 – £35,000 + Study Package if Required
Platinum is retained by one the most exciting new age firm of accountants in Cheshire hire a Semi Senior Accountant who wants to manage a portfolio of clients within the sports industry. The Firm Partner is an ex professional sportsperson, so they have a unique offering in the North West Market.
They are a specialist firm who support sporting professionals across the UK with their accounting needs which includes, professional footballers, golfers, cricketers, tennis players amongst others. Some of their clients are internationally recognised and as such this new role requires you to operate with the strictest confidentiality and professionalism.
It would be an advantage if you had an interest in sports and an understating of how the sporting world operates through agents, sponsorships, and employment.
Your role will support the ACA Qualified Firm Partner and include;
- Preparing statutory accounts, corporation tax returns & VAT returns and filing other statutory documents
- Preparing monthly management accounts, cashflow statements and yearly budgets for clients whilst holding weekly and monthly meetings with clients to review
- Maintaining client accounts on an online bookkeeping package
- Maintaining regular contact with each client ensuring they receive hands-on customer service
- Preparing personal tax returns and submission
Our client is considering part qualified or newly qualified accountants who have a great foundation of experience in firm accounting and perhaps feel under utilised or a lack of challenge in current employment.
This role can be shaped for you to achieve partner status in the future as client retention is 100% for the last 5 years and client growth is focused on 20% year on year so a realistic timeline would be in the next 2 years.
For the full details and company profile please contact Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment, email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.