Location: Trafford Park Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £22,000
Do you have strong administrative & typing skills, looking to work for a well-respected business in their industry?
A long-standing business of 35 years of service are recruiting a brand new position for a Secretary to support the Managing Director with the running of the business & customers.
This is a great position for somebody to have exposure to all areas from supplier arrangement, secretarial & typing correspondence & PA support to the MD.
A great role to have complete autonomy within your job role where your responsibilities will include:
- Typing all correspondence for internal & external purposes
- Creating documents & materials for client and business purposes
- Creating Excel spreadsheets for customer orders & processes
- Processing customer orders & raising orders to suppliers
- Booking meetings and appointments, diary management for the Managing Director
- Producing minutes in business meetings
- Managing the internal database of customer, supplier & business information
In a fast paced business, the MD is looking for a strong Administrator/ Secretary who has experience in a similar role, can create spreadsheets & use internal systems.
Therefore, this is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is working in a similar role but is now wanting to work for a business with a highly credible name in the market but that still has that family feel.
Free parking on site – you must have your own vehicle to travel here because they are located away from public transport links.
Please apply or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.