Location: Manchester Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum + benefits, progression, development
Sales Support Consultant – Didsbury (Manchester)
£28,000 – £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Platinum Recruitment Group are excited to announce an opportunity to work for a business which genuinely puts their staff first. Due to the success of the current Sales Managers they are looking for an experienced individual who can support the team every step of the way.
You’ll join a business specialising within the Energy/Carbon industry, describing themselves as a respectful, upbeat, family feel environment. This is a role allowing you to get involved in an entire sales process, learning from colleagues who have achieved PHD’s. You’ll be trusted to speak with clients, motivating the team to perform well, and essentially being the glue that holds everything together! The company wants to invest in you and your learning, allowing you to become a specialist within the Energy market.
Your duties will include working on the CRM system throughout the day uploading/updating client information, as well as being solely responsible for all aftersales and administrational duties. You’ll report into the Technical Sales Manager who you’ll support in the onboarding process of all new customers.
Previous new starters have been given the opportunity to progress and move up in the business into higher level opportunities. This isn’t just a role; this is an opportunity to grow and achieve a career to be proud of.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience or knowledge of the Energy market
- Experienced in using Excel spreadsheets to track progress, or analyse
- Previous experience working on a CRM system
- Telephony experience – taking and making calls
- Administration experience
- Previously worked in a Sales Support role
- A positive, upbeat, character who has the enthusiasm to get stuck in and learn!
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional holiday after 1 years’ service
- Fantastic work life balance working 8AM until 5PM Monday to Friday
- Currently working from home
- An opportunity to progress into Sales in the future if you wish to do so
- Working with clients from huge well-known brands such as Ocado
- A smaller team allowing for you to get involved in the success of the business
- Job stability – a business with fantastic performance after being established in 2004
- A start date tailored around you
This role is a dream for individuals who want to work in a positive atmosphere, with great work life balance and a fantastic salary on offer – this will be a business you won’t want to leave!
If you would like more information or to be considered please apply/email Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.