Location: Manchester Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum + work-life balance, progression, benefits
Sales Support Coordinator (Administration & Sales Support)
Manchester – Didsbury
£28,000 – £30,000
We are excited to announce an opportunity to join a business established for over 15 years taking the Energy & Carbon market by storm. Due to the success of the current Field, Technical, and Sales Managers they are looking for an individual who is experienced in supporting a sales function.
The business requires someone who will play a vital part in the teams success. You’ll work on the in-house CRM system throughout the day uploading/updating client information, as well as being solely responsible for all onboarding, administration, and aftersales duties.
We want to speak with those who describe themselves as respectful, upbeat, and driven. Energy and confidence is a must for this role as you need to be able to motivate and push the team to do well. We want you to get stuck in and learn as much as you can – taking full advantage of development, training, and progression on offer if you wish to do so.
What we need from you:
- Experienced in using Excel spreadsheets to track and analyse progress
- Previous experience working on a CRM system
- Telephony experience – taking and making calls
- Administration experience
- Previously worked in a Sales Support role
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional holiday after 1 years’ service
- Fantastic work life balance working 8AM until 5PM Monday to Friday
- Currently working from home
- Working with clients from huge well-known brands such as Ocado
- A smaller team allowing for you to get involved in the success of the business
- Job stability – the sales team are performing exceptionally well
- A start date tailored around you
This role is a dream for individuals who want to work in a positive atmosphere, with great work life balance and a fantastic salary on offer – this will be a business you won’t want to leave!
If you would like more information or to be considered please apply/email Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.