Location: Hyde Salary: £28,000 to £60,000 per annum + benefits, no weekends, progression
Sales Manager – Events Décor
£28,000 basic + bonuses (OTE £60,000+)
NO WEEKENDS OR LATES
As an events specific party décor specialist we bring the fun into our working environment…
We are the business behind fantastic, themed events you attend throughout the year, designing and building tailor made spaces for the public to enjoy. We are behind sell out experiences including:
- Secret City & Scare City Drive-In Cinemas
- Neon Jungle Raves & Huge Outdoor Festivals (Parklife & Creamfields)
- I Saw It First Clothing & Love Island Campaigns
- Ibiza Ocean Beach & Dubai Party Events
As you can imagine business is thriving, allowing us to grow from a team of 15 to 37 employees, with continued plans to expand the team, and this is exactly where a Sales Manager would fit into it.
We are looking for a Manager who can bring structure and success into the team. As well as getting involved in sales you’ll manage a team of Account Managers who are looking for a leader to guide them in achieving targets on a monthly basis.
With fantastic progression routes in the company, your career will flourish with us, earning into the regions of £60,000 per year through fantastic bonus structures, and career development plans.
NO COLD CALLING INVOLVED – simply warm leads only.
We have a huge social media following, alongside a database of over 200,000 clients, and a website bringing in large numbers of leads on a daily basis. Therefore all you’ll need to do is sell our building structures, décor designs and decorations to new and existing customers.
With a fantastic basic salary, plus commission we will give you up to 4% of earnings. Currently our team are hitting sales of £120,000 per month individually which means we are taking BIG NUMBERS on commission.
We are a fun loving, family feel environment. We pride ourselves on our team being supportive of each other in a laidback setting. All our staff members perform well and enjoy working with us, which means those we you manage genuinely will work hard for you.
Duties as Sales Manager will include:
- Managing the teams success on a daily basis
- Setting realistic targets and helping the Account Managers to achieve them
- Running, and completing reports for the Sales Director on a weekly basis
- Providing training and coaching through call listening and observations
- Monthly 121’s and feedback sessions
- Helping the team with progression within the business
- Providing a solid structure, keeping everyone on track for success
- Getting involved in selling our products, answering emails, and social media management
- Chasing clients, generating sales, sequencing, and working off the database
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have experience within an events, décor, or interior design background
- Previous sales experience is a must to be considered
- Experience in successfully managing a team of individuals
- Strong LinkedIn and Social Media presence
We can offer immediate interviews for a start date in December or the new year. So beat the rush and apply today to go through a quick and straight forward interview process – you could be our next big superstar!
Please apply / send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk / call us on 0161 237 1828
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.