Location: Salford Salary: £23,000 to £24,000 per annum + Free Parking, Gym & Restaurant
Sales Ledger Clerk
£24,000 plus parking, on site gym and free restaurant
An opportunity has been created for a Sales Ledger Clerk at this rapidly expanding company in Salford Quays.
The business genuinely puts its staff first, this is clear from the fact they offer some excellent benefits and incentives. These include a free on-site gym and gym classes, on site restaurant with free breakfast and lunch and even free drinks on a Friday.
There is free parking and the offices have only just been refurbished so as an employee there isn’t much more they could offer to their staff.
But its not just the benefits that make this such an appealing role, working as a Sales Ledger Clerk and part of a finance team of 7 your role is extremely varied, working together during busy times to achieve your monthly deadlines.
80% of your time will be spent on the Sales Ledger and 20% will be spent assisting with the collection of overdue accounts. However the Credit Control doesn’t require a hard chase like you may have done at other firms, its more ensuring that the client has all the necessary paperwork to make the payment as the majority of customers are ‘key accounts.’
The role will appeal to anyone that is looking for a company that is expanding and now has an excellent reputation in the market, all they ask in return is you are focused and hard working.
Below is a summary of the core duties:
- Raise Sales invoices for the business
- Manage Sales Ledger records and customer master data
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- To monitor payments received and balances due
- To collect outstanding debt using telephone calls, letters and emails
- Prepare and issue Customer statements
- To reconcile accounts and resolve all queries in respect of sales ledger transactions.
- Update Team Leader and Financial Controller on a weekly basis where Aged Debt is up to highlighting any concerns
- Working closely with Management Accountants on recharges of purchases as appropriate
To be considered for the role you will need previous experience in sales ledger, therefore if you are interested in the position you can click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.