Location: Stockport Salary: £17,500 to £26,000 per annum + progression, benefits
Sales Generator (NO WEEKENDS OR LATES)
£17,500 + bonuses = £27,500+ per year
Stockport (must be able to travel to office 3 days per week, other 2 days working remotely)
FULL AND PART TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE – 10th September Start Date
We are a company previously voted in the Top 100 companies to work for. We dedicate our time to both customers AND employees being recognised as a business which rewards, inspires, and makes a genuine difference to lives.
This isn’t a regular sales role; this is an opportunity to join a thriving organisation with an 800% increase in inbound leads in the last few months alone. We will provide you with a fantastic benefits package including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- A free Apple iWatch
- Bi-weekly Cinema Tickets with Odeon & Vue Cinemas
- Starbucks and Café Nero Discounts
- Stop Smoking Programmes
- 30% off Samsung and Fitness Activity Trackers
- Holiday Incentives & Discounts with Expedia and Boutique Hotels
- Free Gym Membership and Nuffield Health Discounts
- 40% off British Airways Flights
- 75% off Champneys Holidays
- Discounted Nike products throughout the year
- Free Amazon Prime Memberships
- Waitrose Discounts
- Kids Discounts on Fitness & Activity Days Out
- Invites to popular running and sports days
- Inhouse charity events throughout the year, including football games
All we require in return is a confident personality who is happy to complete inbound and outbound calls. You’ll speak to business owners with a genuine need for health insurance. You’ll fact find, building rapport, and pass over to the executives to close the deal.
Part Time: 9:30AM – 2:30PM Monday to Friday
Full Time: 8:45AM – 5:15PM Monday to Thursday (Early finish every Friday 2:45PM)
Hybrid working model of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
We are a business looking to recruit the next big talent for our management team. With fantastic development programs, and recent members of staff moving into Team Leading, Management, and Operations Level – we will dedicate ourselves to growing your career.
Please apply now or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.