Location: Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £35,000 per annum + benefits, progression, OTE
Inside Sales Executive – Manchester
£20,000 basic + additional monthly bonuses (OTE £35,000 onwards)
We are looking for experienced sales professionals to join THE market leader in equipment supplies and engineer service providers. This is an established business performing at the highest level for over 30 years, recognised for their high levels of customer satisfaction.
You’ll specialise in the sales of fire safety products, being the face of the business and the main point of contact calling all leads generated from the marketing team. You’ll focus your time on warm leads, making calls to potential customers providing support with the actual sales of products as well as fast fixes, maintenance, spare parts, and brand new product lines.
As an Inside Sales Executive your task will be to support the field sales team in the best way possible, whilst managing new and existing accounts. This is a B2B based role where you will speak to decision makers and business owners from across all industry sectors, demonstrating the importance of fire safety in businesses such as schools, hospitals, hotels, universities, and resorts. You’ll be required to spot opportunities for sales, pitching services, and booking in appointments.
Due to the product this is a fantastic opportunity for those who have come from a technical or fire safety sales background. You must have previous experience in telesales or outbound calls to be considered.
What makes this business different to others?
This is a unique place to work with an inhouse academy allowing you to progress and further develop your career across every level of the business. Many previous Executives have moved into a Business Development role with the help of management and training; therefore this is a ‘forever’ company wanting you to stay, learn, and grow long term.
You’ll receive a tailored benefits package which will include:
- Monthly commission – taking home up to £1000 in additional bonuses on a monthly basis
- Recognising successes, including fully paid trips abroad for top performers
- Continuous incentives, vouchers, and team prizes
- Big company summer and winter events to celebrate being part of the business
- Fantastic work-life balance, standard 8:30-4:30 shifts Monday to Friday (no weekends)
- A career path made especially for you and what you want to achieve in the business
- A tailored benefits scheme based on what you do within the business
- Fantastic modern offices in a brand new complex with local amenities and on site facilities
For an opportunity to be considered please apply or email your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.