Location: Audenshaw Salary: £20,000 to £40,000 per annum + £20,000 basic (OTE £40,000)
Sales Advisor (Office & Field Based)
£20,000 + OTE £40,000+
Interviews Immediately Available
We’re delighted to be working on a brand new opportunity for a well-established business operating since 1981 specialising in a wide range of products from porches, doors, windows, and glazed extensions.
You’ll be provided with full training becoming a specialist in your field, giving you the chance to step into the world of field sales, giving you the flexibility to be based from the office AND out in the field completing appointments with potential customers with the task of closing sales.
Our client has grown massively over the years, with an increase in sales performance year on year you’ll be joining an already thriving environment with sales professionals who will support you in your development.
We are looking for individuals with plenty of ambition, the drive to progress within the business to senior levels, having the passion to consistently drive sales and performance.
What makes this business different?
- A family ran business – fantastic values providing you with support throughout your career
- A well-known brand name behind you – you’ll be joining a business thriving in the market allowing you to hit the ground running
- A generous commission structure with current members to take home between £30,000 – £40,000 every year
- Full industry specific training provided
- Diversity within the role – allowing for you to physically go out and complete appointments giving you the chance to meet your customers and sell face to face
- An award winning business
- All your leads will be generated from the website – NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED
What do we need from you?
- You must be computer literate
- Sales experience is essential for the role
- Ambitious, career driven individuals
- Technical knowledge relating to the construction industry is beneficial however not essential
For an opportunity to be considered for the role please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.