Location: Manchester Salary: £18,000 to £30,000 per annum + progression, field, flexibility, bonuses
Sales Advisor (Property Sector)
£18,000 basic + commission = £30,000 per year
9:30AM – 6:00PM Monday to Thursday / Early Finish Fridays
Location: Split between field and office working (Salford)
We are proud to operate differently to your usual agencies, and due to continued growth we are looking for a sales professional to join our team.
Why are we different to your typical sales role?
- Commission will kick in straight away – no waiting around for contracts to be signed
- We will give you full access to our pool of cars which are BMW 3 Series
- You’ll be in charge of your own diary and success – we’ll give you complete trust
- We will provide you with 2% of the company’s monthly revenue, making bonuses lucrative
- Our current sales advisor is easily earning over £30,000 per year
- A foot through the door into the property market if you don’t work in this sector currently
- Progression at your fingertips, giving you full training and development upwards
- Fancy modern offices, with a close knit like-minded team of professionals
- We enjoy celebrating the wins!
You’ll be given full access to our data, with an on-site team of lead generators who will book into your diary for you. Typically as a team they are capable of generating over 70 quality leads per month to be shared between you and another sales advisor.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you want to get away from siting at a desk 5 days a week. You’ll split your time between being based in our modern offices in Salford, and out on the road meeting landlords and signing up business for rentals and buy to lets. You’ll be the face of the company meeting, chatting, being an expert in the market.
What we need from you?
- Previous sales experience is a must for the role
- Experience in working towards and successfully achieving sales targets
- A full, clean drivers licence is essential (access to car if under 25)
- Previous property valuing or listing experience is desirable, however not essential
- We want an individual who wants to get stuck in and earn decent commission
- A confident personality who will be able to go out and win business
So if your looking for a foot through the door into property, or already work in property and desire finding a business where your not tied to your desk all day, then this is a fantastic opportunity to get out in front of clients, win business, progress higher, and take home decent amounts of money!
Please apply by sending your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.