Location: Warrington Salary: £17,500 to £20,000 per annum + monthly commission, benefits
Sales Advisor – Warrington
£17,500 – £20,000 + monthly commission
- Are you currently working within telesales, PPI, or inbound sales?
- Are you lacking any development or progression within your role?
- Do you dream of working within a successful, global leading organisation?
My client’s currently looking for experienced Outbound Telesales AND Inbound Sales Advisors who want to take the next steps in their sales career, adding genuine value to their already thriving business, working within the insurance industry on either a full-time OR part time permanent basis.
This business will give you the opportunity to get your foot through the door into the insurance sector, alongside regular development with your team manager. Not only will you get all the support you need to succeed, you’ll also be given the chance to build on your skills and progress into other departments and roles such as claims, customer service, and management.
All we require in return is for you to have a tenacious yet customer friendly and vibrant attitude towards our customers, speaking to business owners in regards to insurance needs and booking in appointments for our client’s field sales team to discuss further. If you have a genuine appetite for speaking to different customers and building relationships, then this is the company for you!
What can we offer you?
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 9AM until 5PM shifts (part time also available if needed)
- NO WEEKEND SHIFTS INCLUDED
- Weekly vouchers, rewards, and incentives in place to drive excellent performance
- Development and progression easily achievable within the business
- Monthly Cinema Tickets
- Free gym memberships
- Easy access via car and public transport
- Opportunities to get involved in supporting local charities
We are interviewing for this role with immediate effect. For an opportunity to be considered please apply or send your updated CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.