Location: Warrington Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum + OTE £40,000 onwards per year, progression
Sales Account Coordinator – Warrington
£25,000 + monthly commission (£40,000 per year)
Our mission is to be of the best quality, at the most affordable prices which is exactly why last year alone we managed to sell over 5,000,000 products. Due to our continued growth we are looking for an Account Sales Coordinator to support our large portfolio of current customers.
2020 has marked the best year yet with a brand new inhouse magazine launched, a ground-breaking new system, successful donations to charities/food banks, and awarded ‘most trusted wholesaler’ the happiness of employees continues to grow the more this business does.
Rated by staff and clients as ‘friendly and compassionate’ this is a close knit team of individuals who work collaboratively and celebrate the wins with social activities and team nights out. We want to find an individual who is willing to learn and get stuck in, as training to develop your expertise and skillset through our in house academy will be provided on everything cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and aesthetic based.
We pride ourselves on being flexible. This is a sales role without the late nights and weekend shifts. You’ll be based in the office Monday to Friday working 9:30AM – 4:30PM, in a dynamic 4 person sales team playing an important part in success.
Duties will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of accounts maintaining strong relationships
- Dealing with warm leads only (no cold calling) bringing new customers onto our books
- Contacting inactive customers who haven’t placed an order recently to retain business
- Looking after, growing, and nurturing accounts long term
- Working collaborate within the team taking control of your customers
In return you’ll be awarded with:
- A fantastic commission structure allowing you to earn monthly
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- The next person we bring into the business will be with a view to promote internally
- Lots of responsibility – you’ll be treated like an adult, trusted with full autonomy in your role
Interviews will be kicking off this week, so for an opportunity to find out more, or be considered for a business growing at an impressive rate please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.