Location: Bolton Salary: £19,000 to £34,000 per annum + benefits, flexible hours, bonuses
Retentions Advisor – Bolton
£19,000 – £22,000 + monthly bonuses = £34,000 per year
This is the perfect position for an experienced individual who feels at a standstill in their career. Do you want the opportunity to progress, or take on fully funded qualifications within your role?
As an employer we take pride in our staff members growth. We’re a specialist in life insurance and critical illness cover, and for the last 4 years we have watched many within our team move up from Retentions level into becoming a Protection Advisor with a basic salary of £40,000 + bonuses.
We promise you a clear progression path as soon as you join us, as well as fully funded qualifications within the insurance industry. All we require from you is hard work, and dedication to our customers.
An extremely competitive salary within the market will be provided, with a basic of anywhere up to £22,000 per year. Our current retentions team are even bringing in an additional £500 – £1,000 a month in bonuses, so this will be a lucrative position rewarding you for every contribution.
Last month alone due to the hard work of 1 individual we rewarded an additional £1,000 on top of her bonuses and basic salary simply for doing a good job – that’s the type of employer we are!
We’ll even provide flexibility around hours. We operative Monday to Friday, with 2PM Friday finishes. As an employer we understand how important rest time is, or the responsibility of children so we will give you full control of how you work your hours. You can even condense down to 4 days in work, as long as 38 hours per week are completed.
Enjoy our team nights out, regular paid for lunches, fun loving environment, and rewards. We work hard, have a lot of fun, and enjoy celebrating every win together!
Your role will include:
- Understanding why our customers may want to cancel their life insurance with us
- Retaining business by asking the right questions, seeing what we can do to keep them
- Spotting opportunities on how we can improve our products and service
- Completing both inbound & outbound calls to those who have tried to cancel a policy
- Building rapport, reselling, and demonstrating the benefits of staying with our business
- Taking full ownership of your call, ringing insurance companies to obtain information
- Ability to achieve retention based targets throughout the month
- The confidence and intelligence to be able to ask the right questions
- Consistently retrying to reach customers on the phone and building good rapport is critical
- We will consider backgrounds from: retentions, sales, collections/debt, telesales etc.
So if you dream of having an understanding employer, or the opportunity to progress, or even take on a qualification without it costing you a penny, we are exactly the type of business your looking for. You won’t work on a dialler, its simply a consultative role playing a huge part in our growth as a business.
We are beginning interviews immediately, so don’t wait around, please apply today and we will take you through a quick and easy interview process in order to secure you the best role in Bolton.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.