Location: Manchester Salary: £32,500 to £35,000 per annum + benefits, remote working, commission
Insurance Broker (Private Medical Insurance)
£32,500 – £35,000 basic (OTE up to £50,000+)
Monday to Friday 8:30AM – 5:30PM only (remote working role)
Continuing in 2022 we have a number of exciting opportunities to join a global leader who in the last 3 months have had a 800% increase in leads. This opportunity isn’t because of leavers, in fact every staff member in the team is long standing. It’s about excellent team performance, fantastic conversion rates, and being the ‘Number 1 Leading Medical Insurance Broker’ in the UK.
This role is ideal for someone who prefers self-management over micromanagement. This acts as your own little business, whilst having the security of being in an employed position. We currently operate at a 40% conversion rate, dealing with warm leads and hot keys passed over from our thriving lead gen team.
Ideally we want an Insurance Broker who can:
- Demonstrate a strong ability to fact find
- Work in a consultative mindset, offering the right products for your customer
- Manage a portfolio of your customers via emails, calls, and follow ups
- Understand what you need to do, getting on with it without any micromanagement
- Convert leads into a sale, selling to corporate businesses (B2B)
- Provide strong organisational and team player attributes
- Follow up on website leads, hot keys passed over, and outbound prospect calls
You’ll be joining THE BEST performing team in the UK and the statistics can prove this:
- 90% of our 18 person strong team are hitting 100% of commission
- Over 70% of the team are classed as ‘Top Performers’
- We’ve had a 300% team growth in the last year
- We do not lose staff within this team; we simply recruit due to success
- Currently the best conversion rates in the industry
- A self-managed role – there’s no need for us to micromanage the team
- Currently the lead generation team are passing over up to 300 quality leads per month
We will provide excellent career development, specialist training in the first 3 weeks of employment, and we will even pay for you to complete an IF7 insurance qualification in your first 6 months of being with us. This is a fully advised sales role giving you complete control over how you sell in your calls.
We will provide you with a benefits package including Apple Iwatches, free cinema tickets, gym memberships, flight discounts, hotel and spa package discounts, restaurant and supermarket discounts, and because we are health related we sponsor various fitness, sports, and health companies – allowing you access to every event.
All we require from you is the drive and passion to be successful. We want you to work well individually as well as within our excellent team, remaining professional at all times. You’ll have targets to hit and will be rewarded heavily for the contribution you make.
We are the type of business to give you the progression, the earnings, and the support we all strive for. So if you’d like to join our growing team, please apply today – firstname.lastname@example.org
We promise a simple, quick, easy interview process with support every step of the way.
Please note: You’ll need 3-5 years’ experience within sales, life, PMI, or mortgage insurance with a CeMap or R05 qualification in order to be considered.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.