Location: Didsbury Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + bonuses, benefits, progression
Recruitment Consultant (Technology Sector) – Didsbury
£30,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience + additional bonuses
Platinum Recruitment Group are excited to announce a brand new opportunity for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join a business specialising within Technology Sales Recruitment for a market leading organisation working with some of the world’s leading technology companies.
You’ll specialise within a niche position recruiting sales professionals for your clients filling higher level positions such as Sales Executives, Sales Managers, & Business Development Managers working in software and security. You’ll need to be the type of individual who prides themselves on their relationship management as you’ll be speaking to business owners and managers with authority to recruit.
You’ll also be required to spot opportunities and win new business. Each success is celebrated at this company with monthly incentives, team nights out, and progression through the ranks available you will join a thriving team looking for that missing puzzle piece – you!
Duties will include:
- Making calls to potential new clients offering your services
- Taking job specifications and advertising on various job boards
- CV sourcing and social media marketing
- Shortlisting and completing interviews, submitting suitable candidates to the client
- Taking candidate and client feedback throughout the process
- The ability to push back and manage your clients expectations
- Assisting with offers and onboarding of new starters
- Building a useful pipeline of candidates assisting with their job search
- Working towards targets and time to fill deadlines
- Trusted to split your time between home and office working
Previous new starter success stories include the current Divisional Manager moving up into his role from Consultant level within 4 years. Others have progressed through the ranks earning Employee of the Year, Client Meetings Champion of the Year, and playing a huge part in business development. This demonstrates how much you’ll be rewarded for your hard work and dedication to the business.
We are interviewing for this role with immediate effect. For an opportunity to be considered please apply or send your up to date CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.