Location: Wilmslow Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £25,000
Do you thrive off giving a five-star service in a professional setting?
A Professional Services firm in Wilmslow want you to join their team.
This business has an expert approach, they are professionals in every aspect of what they do which is why they are leading & developing new markets. This company are breaking into new heights & reaching goals – is this the type of company you want to work for?
This role is so superior to other Receptionist roles that you will be applying to because:
- They are offering you a clear career path – a chance to grow professionally
- You’re not stuck on a reception desk isolated from the team – you will be sat with your team, in the open space office
- Training is on offer – you will receive training & support by your Manager to develop your skills
- You won’t be taking 100+ calls a day – the calls will come through to the team, with you as the first point of contact but not on a switchboard basis
- No weekend work/ shift patterns or job share – This is your role to take ownership of, you will work Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
This role & business will offer you so much more than any other opportunity.
Your role will include being the first point of contact for clients & looking after them whilst they meet with the Directors & Partners, you will be using a multiple of systems to manage the new client set up & documentation whilst ensuring a professional approach at all times.
If you’re ambitious & have a burning desire to deliver the best service possible to professionals but also to have a long-term career & reach your goals – please apply immediately/ email your CV to email@example.com
To apply, you must be able to commute to Wilmslow (free parking on site) plus be an experienced Receptionist – ideally in professional services such as a firm of Accountants or Legal.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.