Location: Knutsford Salary: £24,000 to £24,000 per annum +
Purchase Ledger Clerk – Part Time
£24,000 pro rata
An opportunity has been created for a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk at this well-established firm in Knutsford.
The role is ideal for anyone looking for a business that can offer a healthy work life balance, along with a friendly and supportive team.
Working on a flexible Part Time basis from modern offices in Knutsford you will be given your own set of suppliers where you will build strong relationships through regular contact via telephone and e-mail contact.
There is a fantastic team atmosphere, and as the company Purchase Ledger Clerk you will work in open plan offices where everyone pulls together during month end deadlines to support each other.
Your daily duties will be varied and will include:
- Checking all invoices as they arrive, to ensure they have been raised accurately and we are able to process
- Set new Supplier Accounts up on Xero
- Post all invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Reconcile Supplier Statements and resolve any queries by e-mail or telephone
- Produce payments for Suppliers on a Monthly /Weekly/Daily basis
- Maintain filing system for paid and unpaid invoices
This is an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a part time role, with anyone applying for the role needing to demonstrate:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Strong system skills (ideally Xero although not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven history of establishing relationships with suppliers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Construction Industry Scheme accounting, although this is not essential.
Anyone interested in the Purchase Ledger Clerk position should send a copy of their CV along with salary requirements at the soonest convenience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.