Location: Manchester Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum +
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Manchester City Centre
£22,000 – £25,000
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Private medical Insurance
- Home working, this is likely to be 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
- 5% contributory pension scheme
We are currently supporting one of the UK’s leading Property Investment and Management firms to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk for their team.
Based in Manchester City Centre you will join a ledger team of 3, and will work closely with the wider finance team that consists of 12 staff.
One of the key sells of this opportunity is the salary and benefit package listed above, along with the flexibility of home working to make up part of your week.
The business is open to looking at 2 profiles of people for this particular role:
- An experienced purchase ledger clerk that is looking for stability and long-term tenure in the role
- A Purchase Ledger Clerk that is looking for study support for the AAT with ambitions to progress within the business over the next few years
You will have your own ledger to manage, and this gives you a level of control and autonomy within the role, whilst still working as part of a larger purchase ledger team and benefiting from the support of your colleagues during busy times / holidays.
The company can offer clean and modern offices, a down to earth and friendly team and job stability for anyone that is looking for a role where they can really establish themselves.
If you have experience in Purchase Ledger and would like to apply you can either click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.