Location: Bolton Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum +
Purchase Ledger Clerk
£20,000 – £23,000
If job stability, a friendly working environment and a relaxed office is something you are looking for from your next business then the opportunity detailed below is ideal for your requirements.
Working at a well-established firm that has experienced steady growth throughout the last few years the role has become available because the current Purchase Ledger Clerk is moving into the sales ledger team creating this opening.
The ledger is very well maintained and the company have excellent processes in place; which means that the successful candidate will be inheriting a smooth ledger along with benefitting from a comprehensive hand over and support from the rest of the finance team.
You will be working in a team of 7 staff and the business have been recognised for their staff retention and development.
The Finance Director has explained the business can offer an excellent work life balance for anyone that has proven experience in purchase ledger, and is now looking for a business where they can see their long term future.
Below is a summary of the key tasks included in the role:
- Maintaining a portfolio of suppliers on a monthly basis
- Agreeing payment schedules and processing payment runs
- Building relationships with suppliers
- Completion of Bank reconciliations
- Month end reconciliations
- Working closely with other members of the finance team
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Previous experience in Purchase Ledger
- Ability to work to monthly deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail you can click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org