Location: Trafford Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 per annum + AAT Study Support
Purchase Ledger Clerk + AAT Study Support
£20,000 – £24,000
Here is a prime opportunity to join an Owner Managed SME Retail business based in Stretford/Trafford as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Your key responsibility will be to manage the Purchase Ledger from start to finish including taking autonomy of a new account.
You will be joining a young dynamic finance department who encourage progression and will give you the opportunity to study your AAT qualification which will be funded by the business.
The business thoroughly promotes a healthy work balance and beliefs in nothing more than rewarding its staff for their hard work. Your benefits package will include:
– Competitive basic salary with annual review written into your contract
– Flexible working hours with an early finish on Fridays
– 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off work
– Guaranteed progression within your first 12 months
– Annual bonus scheme in line with business profits and performance
Overview of the Role:
– Managing the Purchase Ledger
– Cash flow forecasting and providing commentary at month-end on your ledger
– Preparing and authorising the BACS payment runs
– Bank reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations
– Processing staff expenses and calculating VAT
– IT Packages: Sage Line 50
Keen to appoint before the end of the month, my client has requested I hold interviews with suitable applicants as soon as possible. Please submit your CV to be considered email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.