Location: Manchester Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum + AAT Study Support
Purchase Ledger Clerk + AAT Study Support
Manchester City Centre
£23,000 – £25,000
For a Ledger role, this offers everything you could possibly wish for – so if you’re 90% happy with the role you’re in but there’s just a small part you’d want to change, this is the role to consider.
In the last 8 years of me working on Purchase Ledger appointments, I’ve never seen a role which offers as much in terms of content, progression but also fringe benefits, including:
- Platform to suggest ideas / areas of improvement
- Opportunity to get involved in a system implementation programme
- Gaining experience across a multi-sited organisation
- Study support for AAT – the business is always looking to upskill its workforce
- Health & wellbeing recognition – private BUPA medical care & £250 annual contribution towards gym membership or spa days
This is the sort of the role where you could work for 2-3 years and due to the experience you will gain, you will be one of the most accomplished Purchase Ledger Clerks in the Northwest; in terms of progression, you can look to branch to Team Leader positions or more varied accounts roles.
The team culture at this business is one of their biggest sells – from the receptionist to the CEO, administrators to the Finance Director, everyone is treated the same and there is absolutely no hierarchy so whatever your position, you will have a say in the future success of the company!
I am interviewing immediately so please submit your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.