Location: Sale Salary: £27,000 to £27,000 per annum + OTE £60,000
Protection Advisor – Life Insurance Broker
£27,000 OTE £60,000
January 2020 START DATE
Platinum exclusively recruit for this business and we are searching for Manchester’s BEST sales talent to work for Manchester’s leading independent life insurance brokerage.
The reason for recruitment is purely down to growth, the business has grown 30% year on year since they started and currently have too many leads to advisors. They are looking to get ahead of their competition with the intake of 6 x New Protection Advisor’s starting January 2020.
The business currently employs 30 x Life Insurance Broker’s who all earn over £50,000 per annum. If you are searching for a position where you can earn in excess of £50,000 a year, this is the job role for you.
10 Reasons to Apply:
- Transparent uncapped commission structure where you will take home a % of the revenue brought into the business every month
- All pre-qualified leads. You will be passed through live hot keys from their internal enquiry team. Currently the business converts 1 in 3 applications to sales.
- Sales Awards. The business recognises individual and team performance month to month with numerous incentives including cash prizes, additional holiday’s and trips away. The top 10 x performers were all treated to a weekend abroad this year to Marbella.
- Monday to Friday working hours. There is no weekend-based work and every Friday the business closes at 2pm.
- Consultative Selling. This is not a pitch and sell service. You will be advising each of your clients on the best products available to them on the market. As a broker, you will work with a variety of providers, so you are able to consult with the client.
- 5* Brand. The business has been recognised as a 5* Gold Trusted Merchant. They ensure they sell in the right way!
- Award winning training programme. The business employs a leading life insurance trainer who will complete a full 6-week training cycle to ensure you can earn £50,000+ a year! There is consistent support from day one.
- Career Development. Our client put all their employees through a personal development scheme where they will fund you through industry-based qualifications (R05) and a view to complete your CeMAP in the future as they move into the mortgages arena.
- Management Programme. 90% of all their management team have come from an internal moves – if you are looking to become a future sales team manager, the business will make this happen.
- Fantastic Culture & Environment. The business has a vibrant atmosphere where they are all a family. Everyone supports their team members to ensure individuals and teams hit their collective goals.
Ideally you will have previous experience in Financial Sales however this is not essential.
All applicants MUST have worked within a consultative sales position where you can prove you have achieved on targets set by your business.
This is a brilliant opportunity for candidates who are looking for a new career ready to start in January. Please apply ASAP to be considered or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.