Location: Salford Salary: £18,000 to £30,000 per annum + benefits, car allowance
Property Valuer – Salford Quays
£18,000 basic + commission (% of monthly business revenue = £30,000+ per year)
Full Clean Drivers Licence Required – access to cars or car allowance provided
We have a fantastic new opportunity with property working on behalf of an extremely successful nationwide estate agency. Due to continuous growth we are looking for a valuer/lister to join the team who can split their time between office and on the road working.
NO COLD CALLING IS NEEDED FOR THIS…
We have an inhouse marketing team who will generate quality appointment for you to attend throughout the week. Last month alone we had over 70 leads generated from the team so everything will be done for you.
We are an estate agency specialising in rentals and buy to sells. Your task will be to be the face of our company, signing up clients after appointments, demonstrating the benefits of working in partnership with a hybrid estate agency like us. We sell to the investment market and have stepped away from your typical agency, which means the sell is easy!
You’ll have full access to our database, and your commission will kick in from the moment you join us. This isn’t contracts based so you don’t need to be waiting for commission, we have set it up so you’ll receive 2% of the businesses overall revenue every month.
- A fantastic opportunity to learn large amounts of money on a monthly basis
- We offer the opportunity to progress through the ranks – we want someone who genuinely wants to get stuck in straight away, as this is a fantastic foot through the door in management
- We will offer you full access to our cars when out on the road – BMW 3 Series
- If you want to use your own car a full allowance will be provided on this
- We work standard hours Monday to Friday only
- We are a dynamic team of fun, hard working individuals
- We work commercially which means everything we do is smart thinking!
For an opportunity to be considered please apply now or email: Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.