Location: City Of Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum +
Manchester City Centre
£20,000 – £22,000
A boutique Property Developer & Management firm in Manchester have expanded their property portfolio and have therefore recognised a requirement for a Property Administrator.
This is a key appointment for the business as you will control the administration for three of the most senior figures in the organisation, namely the Property Director, MD & Senior Property Manager.
Since it’s opening, the business has successfully acquired & developed land and property; they specialise in a broad range or projects from residential through to office developments & commercial.
Your role will include:
- Supporting across Commercial & Residential properties
- Schedule viewings, inspections and any other appointments
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- Daily management of maintenance & repairs on properties
- Daily communication with contractors
- Negotiating quotes with contractors for work on properties
- Maintaining all property elements such as Gas Safety checks
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Dealing with ongoing utility bills
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a good business and have exposure to all areas; where you will work alongside the management function.
The business requires an individual who comes from a Property background, whether that be in an administration or sales role as you will have the skills required to be successful in this role.
If this is of interest, please apply or contact me – Erin Wilde – 0161 237 1828/ firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.