Location: Bramhall Salary: £33,000 to £37,000 per annum +
£33,000 to £37,000
Platinum Recruitment Group are supporting one the fastest growing security solutions businesses in the UK with their latest hire to complement their fantastic team.
They are looking for a Project Manager to deliver the customer contracts on time, within budget and achieving the quality expectations for the organisation.
The role is full time permanent and based at Head Office with the following responsibility:
- Building good working relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers and subcontractors to ensure delivery, quality, and safety is maintained.
- Managing budgets with cost control measures.
- Scheduling the installation and resources required for the project to ensure that the works are carried out safely and in line with customer’s expectations.
- Managing all health and safety aspects of the project including all necessary health and safety paperwork such as risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensuring all projects are completed in line with project plan/programme and projects are handed over to customers in line with their requirements and company standards.
- Co-ordinating and managing any defect works to the client’s satisfaction and contract requirements.
- Ensuring company procedures are followed and a high level of customer service is provided.
- Reflecting a professional company image through all communications and actions, both internally and externally.
- Co-ordinating and agreeing delivery and installation dates with customers and suppliers.
- Accurately procuring products and materials in-line with the client’s specification.
- Controlling and monitoring timelines, resource allocation, budgets, project costs and quality of deliverables.
- Attending progress and pre-start meetings, produce subsequent minutes and progress actions.
- Ensuring key project milestones are identified, planned and held effectively to assure project delivery.
- Produce regular project progress reports covering key work completed and upcoming, critical risks and issues.
- Produce a closeout report for each project completed.
- Act as a single point of contact for the project internally and externally.
The company operate nationally with leading construction businesses and you will be required to visit site for project updates, therefore a driving licence is essential.
The role will most likely be split 4 days in the office and 1 days on site.
- Bonus and incentive scheme
- Company car/van
- 22 days holiday
This is perfect for a candidate with construction expertise who wants to work for a growing business managing key account relationships and delivery of projects.
Please send through full CV to Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment Group to be considered. email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.