Location: Newton Heath Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per annum +
£24,000 – £26,000
Leaders in their industry, a Construction firm in Newton Heath require a Project Administrator to work directly with the Operations Manager & the Projects team in coordinating projects across the UK.
This is a business that have contracts with some of the most recognised organisations in the UK therefore you will be assisting with high value projects that are worth up to £10 million; where you will be the key Administrator in documentation management, acting as the first point of contact for project staff & ensuring deadlines are met.
Delivering a superior service, client delivery & customer service is vital – no project is ever too big or too small for this business therefore your projects will range in value & size (no two days are the same in this position!), giving you phenomenal exposure across the business.
The company is creating new revenue streams with new clients therefore are experiencing growth currently; this is a perfect time to join them as you will be the focal point for the Operations Manager to develop you through the company with consistent training & up skilling.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Working alongside management to prepare budgets
- Managing the project management platform
- Providing first line support to customers
- Managing a variety of costs for projects
- Sourcing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Compiling technical documents including health and safety documentation
- Ensure standards are adhered to through conducting quality assurance tests
This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who is currently a Project Administrator but is looking to gain further exposure in a leading business where you will have a clear career path.
A fantastic team, super relaxed with great management & package (flexible working hours on a full time basis, 5% pension contribution & regular team events) this is genuinely a brilliant opportunity.
If you’re interested, please apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.