Location: Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum +
Manchester City Centre
£20,000 – £22,000
Leaders in their industry, a Property Developer requires a Project Administrator to work directly with the Operations Manager & the Projects team in coordinating projects across the UK.
This is a business that have contracts with some of the most recognised organisations in the UK therefore you will be assisting with high value projects that are worth up to £10 million; where you will be the key Administrator in documentation management, acting as the first point of contact for project staff & ensuring deadlines are met.
The company is creating new revenue streams with new clients therefore are experiencing growth currently; this is a perfect time to join them as you will be the focal point for the Operations Manager to develop you through the company with consistent training & up skilling.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Working alongside management to prepare budgets
- Managing the project management platform
- Providing first line support to customers
- Managing a variety of costs for projects
- Sourcing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Compiling technical documents including health and safety documentation
- Ensure standards are adhered to through conducting quality assurance tests
This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who is currently a Project Administrator but is looking to gain further exposure in a leading business where you will have a clear career path.
A fantastic team, super relaxed with great management & package (flexible working hours on a full time basis, 5% pension contribution & regular team events) this is genuinely a brilliant opportunity.
If you’re interested, please apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.