Location: Bramhall Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£23,000 – £25,000
This role is an exceptional opportunity for someone who likes to really get stuck into the detail of a business and its administration ensuring you build an understanding of how, why and what the company does so you can increase efficiency within project administration.
Newly created this is a chance to be part of a fun, forward thinking and energetic business who have some clear core values around integrity and delivering the best possible service.
They need someone who loves what they do and would thrive in an inclusive working environment where you are heard and respected for the great job you do and how this helps other employees in the business.
Key elements of the role include.
- Overseeing and coordinating all purchasing within the business
- Creation of new projects and contracts on the internal system
- Preparing monthly payment applications for ongoing projects
- Updating budgets on projects with changes that occur throughout the project delivery
- Uploading applications to the system
- Commercial admin/support for the in-house QS
Applications will be gratefully accepted from anyone with existing administration experience who is excited by the prospect of a new challenge.
Please send through full CV to Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.