Location: Warrington Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 per annum +
Personal Assistant to Company Director(s)
£26,000 to £30,000
What an unbelievable opportunity to work for one the fastest growing retail and fashion brands in the UK. This ecommerce business is excited to be looking for their first Personal Assistant to support the Company Director.
As this is a new role the Director is looking for a Personal Assistant who can immediately add value by streamlining their schedule and offering support across a wide stretching remit which will include.
- Coordinating calendars for the director and managing the booking of meetings.
- Planning appointments and events, and diary management.
- Always maintain a professional and high quality of customer service for both customers and clients and first-class office etiquette.
- Work closely with the Directors, Functioning Heads and Departmental leads
- Make travel and accommodation requirements as an when required.
- Manage phone calls and emails, internally and externally and forward on if necessary to the directors.
- Supporting the Directors meetings and note taking of certain issues within the company.
- Communicating and relaying information with and from external consultants, suppliers, solicitors, agents etc, then communicating them to the director where necessary.
- Follow up on actions agreed at meetings with the Directors.
- Personal and business confidential typing of correspondence.
The business has just achieved a record year and are continuing to grow therefore you can be confident that your responsibilities will expand further as you develop within the role.
All applicants must have professional Personal Assistant experience and be passionate about their job and how this can improve business performance.
For a full company profile and official job specification please contact Cameron Roberts, email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.