Location: Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £25,000
If you are a Payroller that is looking for a company that can offer a clear career path to management; alongside an excellent working environment and flexible working hours then this is the role for you.
You will be working as part of a small and friendly team and you will be taking control of a diverse payroll that includes weekly and monthly staff, and will include the responsibility of payroll year end.
The business has an excellent reputation for offering job stability and the majority of staff have been with the company a number of years.
Your duties will include:
* Managing the payroll for a diverse range of clients
* Processing both the weekly and monthly payroll
* Calculation of NIC and Tax
* Responsible for calculating SSP, SMP
* Year-end duties include P35’s, P11D’s, P60’s
* Resolving any payroll queries
Ideally applicants for the role will be able to demonstrate:
* A proven track record of working in a payroll environment
* An ability to work to strict deadlines
* An accurate and methodical approach to work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant business that invests heavily into its staff training and development, and will suit anyone that is looking for a long term career in payroll.
To be considered you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.