Location: Warrington Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum + Comprehensive Benefits Package
£20,000 – £23,000
Despite the ongoing pandemic affecting the UK one of our key clients is looking to hire a Payroll Clerk immediately. Interviews will be via video link and once appointed you will receive all hardware to begin your position working from home initially until further guidance from the government.
This large professional services company who is experiencing continued growth in these uncertain times has created a new and exciting opportunity within its established finance function. Their annual projected profits suggest that this growth is due to continue and you will enjoy numerous progression opportunities.
Ideally you will:
– Have a solid understanding of current payroll legislation and be currently working within a payroll position
– Have the ability to work within a position that requires you to be highly accurate ensuring all information is correct
– Be motivated and positive in your approach to work and possess superb communication skills
In return you will enjoy:
– Excellent company benefits including life assurance, healthcare, pension scheme & onsite gym
– Working within a friendly and social team where you can look forward to each working day
– Developing your career within a business that prides itself on staff retention and internal promotions
In summary, if you are an experienced payroll clerk looking to develop your career further then this is an opportunity certainly worth considering. Please contact Cameron Roberts by email initially to make an application email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.