Location: Oldham Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum +
£28,000 – £30,000
An opportunity to work in a busy & varied role managing multiple payrolls from start to finish in a team of 2.
A global organisation, you will manage 3 payrolls – weekly, monthly & a pension scheme payroll – so your role will be busy, varied, and challenging – certainly no two days will be the same!
As the business continues to grow, there will be opportunities to move into more senior/ supervisory positions where you can build your own team, so the role is ideal for candidates who are driven by incentives.
Equally, if you are happy to remain at the same level, the business can offer you your “forever role” as staff retention levels have always been high.
An overview of your role is as follows:
- Complete end-to-end payroll process and reconciliation are from Time & Attendance inputs to Net Pay. Including any clocking exceptions that are dealt with daily.
- Period end & yearend processing and analysis (inc P11’ds & P60’s)
- Calculating and recording the statutory payments and deductions
- Attachment of earnings processing
- Leavers and new starters processing
- Undertaking calculations relating to payroll queries, overpayments, and underpayments
- Prepare various payroll reports
- Ability to manually calculate payroll tax, SSP, SMP, Company sick leave
- Pension Administration
A stable company that has furloughed or staff or made redundancies during the pandemic, it’s perfect if job security is key for you.
I am interviewing immediately so please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.