Location: Marple Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum +
£20,000 – £25,000
An exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Payroller that is looking for a business that can offer an excellent working environment and culture.
You will be working for a business that has an excellent reputation in the North West market. Joining a friendly team you will have the opportunity to complete all aspects of payroll including payroll year end, ensuring that you are working in a varied role where no two days are the same.
The business provides regular training to ensure you keep up to date with current payroll legislation, and staff have regular reviews to ensure that any career aspirations are achieved.
Company benefits include flexible working hours and regular salary reviews.
Along with other things your duties will include:
* Process and submission of payroll including payroll year end (P11D’s)
* Dealing with timesheet/invoice/pay queries
* Processing new starters and leavers
* Dealing with all aspects of statutory payments and deductions
* Processing forms for external third parties, such as Child Support Agency and DWP enquiries
* Advising Employees and Agencies on PAYE and NIC matters
* Manual Tax and NI Calculations
* Processing payments by BACS
* Producing and analysing reports
* Checking and approving payments before sending to the bank
* Reconciliation of payrolls
Ideally applicants for the role will be able to demonstrate:
* Previous experience in payroll
* Up to date knowledge of PAYE rules
* Good administration, planning, organising and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
* Comfortable working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment with time/deadline awareness
* High level of customer service orientation and able to deal with people at all levels
* Computer skills, including the ability to operate Excel and Word
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant business that invests heavily into its staff training and development, and will suit anyone that is looking for a long term career in payroll.
To apply for this position please email Duncan at Platinum Recruitment via email@example.com or on 0161 237 1828
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.