Location: Manchester Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 per annum + Study Support
Manchester Centre City
£22,000 – £24,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can further your skill-set and move up the ladder in your payroll career?
An opportunity has been created with my client in Manchester City Centre who due to recent expansion are looking to add into the payroll team.
You will be joining an experienced payroll team of four who will support you in your new position and give you guidance when needed.
You will also be working closely with an experienced Payroll Manager who believes in continuous training and development and will ensure you are working towards your career development; making this an ideal opportunity for you to progress within the business.
My client is looking for an individual who can hit the ground running from day one and who can make a lasting impression on the team.
Please find below an overview of your key tasks:
* Management of end to end payroll for company employees
* Producing P45’s and P46’s upon request
* Inputting new starters onto the system and removing leavers
* Producing year end payroll reports
* Dealing with payroll queries and making adjustments
* Calculating sick, maternity and paternity pay
* Producing payroll for executives of the business
* Running manual calculations when needed
If you would like to be considered for this role then please contact email@example.com with your CV
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.