Location: City Of Manchester Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum +
Manchester City Centre
£22,000 – £25,000
An exciting opportunity has been created for a career focused Payroll Clerk that is looking to take a positive step in their career.
You will be working for a business that has multiple sites throughout the UK, and your role will be based from the Head Office in Manchester City Centre.
As a Payroll Clerk you will be joining a friendly team where you will have the opportunity to complete all aspects of payroll including payroll year end, ensuring that you are working in a varied role where no two days are the same.
The business has recently been refurbished and offers excellent facilities, with this company also able to offer excellent benefits and career opportunities.
The business provides regular training to ensure you keep up to date with current payroll legislation, and staff have regular reviews to ensure that any career aspirations are achieved.
As a Payroll Clerk your duties will include:
* Reviewing expenses and processing the weekly and monthly payroll
* Dealing with timesheet/invoice/pay queries
* Processing new starters and leavers
* Dealing with all aspects of statutory payments and deductions
* Processing forms for external third parties, such as Child Support Agency and DWP enquiries
* Advising Employees and Agencies on PAYE and NIC matters
* Manual Tax and NI Calculations
* Processing payments by BACS
* Producing and analysing reports
* Checking and approving payments before sending to the bank
* Reconciliation of payrolls
Ideally applicants for the role will be able to demonstrate:
* Previous experience in payroll, ideally using Sage
* Up to date knowledge of PAYE rules
* Good administration, planning, organising and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
* Comfortable working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment with time/deadline awareness
* High level of customer service orientation and able to deal with people at all levels
* Computer skills, including the ability to operate Excel and Word
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Clerk to join a vibrant business that invests heavily into its staff training and development, and will suit anyone that is looking for a long term career in payroll.
To apply you can email email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.