Location: Ashton-Under-Lyne Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum +
An exciting opportunity has become available for a payroll clerk to come and join an expanding SME business.
This opportunity has opened as the company has recently moved to a bigger space and expanded its work force. The demand on the current payroll team requires an additional experienced payroll clerk to join.
An ideal candidate will have over 3 years previous experience working in a payroll team your responsibilities will include:
- Working within payroll team; processing of overtime, allowances, expenses and mileage claims.
- Recording and monitoring of Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity and Statutory Paternity pay.
- Processing of voluntary deductions.
- Update of bank details changes from employees & processing of tax forms.
- Perform internal checks on data processing.
- Respond to pay related queries from employees.
You will be working within a friendly environment where there is a huge enfaces on having a work life balance.
If you feel all of this applies to you then please apply now for this role or send you CV to – email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.