Location: Sale Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum +
Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk
£20,000 – £22,000 pro rata
What a wonderful opportunity to work for a secure and stable business in Sale as a Purchase Ledger Clerk. This Purchase Ledger Clerk role has been created to support the existing finance department of 6 staff in maintaining a clean ledger ensuring payments are processed promptly.
The team are welcoming and friendly and this new person has been described as the “saviour” of accounts as they need extra capacity and will free up the rest of the team.
They are thinking the role will accommodate around 2-3 days work per week and can be totally flexible on hours and days worked to suit personal commitments.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you primary responsibilities will include;
- Process overhead purchase invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements, requesting copy invoices from vendors where needed
- Set up new vendors and update vendor details when required, verbal bank detail verification
- Respond to vendor queries via email / over the phone
- Prepare fortnightly BACS run
- Make ad hoc payments as required
- Post bank payments and apply accordingly
- Reconcile and maintain vendor accounts, investigating credit / debit balances
- Scanning and filing of approved invoices
It is essential you have experience in working on the purchase ledger to be considered and want part time hours.
The role is a permanent job offer so please contact Rebecca Ackerley for full details at email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.