Location: Manchester Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 per annum +
Part Time Payroll Clerk – Friday off work!
Manchester City Centre
£30,000 – £32,000 Pro-rata
Opportunity to work in an end to end payroll position with a Friday off work.
You will process the weekly payroll Monday – Thursday (pay slips are issued on a Thursday evening) and there will also be the opportunity to help bring the monthly payroll in-house. If that point you’d like to increase your hours then great but if not, the business is more than happy to recruit an additional member of staff to assist you.
You must be an experienced payroller to be considered for the opportunity as you will work self-sufficiently with your with no micro-managing so it’s essential you can hit the ground running.
I’ve worked with the business over the years in expanding and developing its accounts team and I’m pleased to report they have very high levels of staff retentions – so they are looking for their next recruit to want a long-term role where they can stay for the remainder of their career.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To establish processes to ensure all legislative requirements of running a payroll are in place.
- To establish processes to capture, time and attendance for the purpose of making payments to employees, agency workers and contractors.
- To ensure accurate records are kept with regards to all absences, annual leave etc
- To process all statutory payments, retaining records in line with legislation.
- To prepare and upload data to ensure compliance with pension auto-enrolment.
- To prepare and upload all HMRC submissions in relation to RTI.
- To maintain processes to agree all payments to employees and third parties, keeping records of sign off.
- To only act on the instruction with regards to the implementation of any contractual changes or ad hoc payments, seeking approval / sign off from the Head of HR or the Finance Manager
The business offers flexible working hours of 8-4/ 9-5 and the opportunity to work from home one day a week – they really do value staff and their lifestyle requirements.
I am interviewing immediately so please submit your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.