Location: Manchester Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum +
Part Time Financial Controller
Manchester City Centre
£30,000 – £35,000
This is an amazing opportunity for a Part Time Financial Controller to take complete control of the finance function for an ambitious and rapidly expanding tech firm in Manchester City Centre.
Having recently been taken over and going through a 5 year plan of ambitious growth this is a role that has so much variety no two days will be the same.
The core responsibilities of the role are to report into the Managing Director and take control of all aspects of the accounts from the day to day transactional tasks through to the monthly management accounts and everything in between.
Using Xero you will be the sole person in the finance team, and the role offers you the flexibility and freedom to both run the accounts in your own style whilst still having the support of the wider business and admin teams.
If flexibility is important than this role offers that in abundance. The MD is happy for you to mix up how you work your week, shorter days, full days and mix these from one week to the next as long as the work is completed to the required standards.
But its not just the job role, flexibility and the people you will work with that is so appealing it’s the other things the company offers.
- A relaxed and informal working environment (complete with pool table and game console)
- Support to further your learning and development and / or continue your professional qualification
- Kitchen stocked with drinks, fruit and biscuits
- Lunch on a Monday at team meeting
- Beer o’clock on a Friday
- Cycle to work scheme; (showers in basement)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Social activities, examples include indoor rock climbing, pumpkin carving and valentine biscuit decorating competitions
- Private health insurance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- 5 weeks holiday a year plus bank holidays
If you are interested in applying for the role you can click apply or email email@example.com
Unfortunately this job is no longer available, please search for alternative jobs by using the search above