Location: Worsley Salary: £11 to £12 per hour +
Part Time Credit Controller
£11-£12 per hour
An opportunity has been created for a part time credit controller to join this well established and successful firm in Worsley.
This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking for the chance to have both flexibility and autonomy within their role, working closely with the Managing Director to control the cash flow at the business.
You will be working with an established ledger of companies, maintaining relationships and ensuring that all payments are received within the agreed payment terms.
The role is varied and requires individuals with previous experience in credit control.
Below is a list of responsibilities:
- To build up good customer relationships to ensure timely receipts of payments due
- Handle Customers queries, resolve if possible, otherwise liaise with Salesman as necessary
- Issuing credit notes
- Sending out of statements at the appropriate time to ensure possible queries/copy invoices are dealt with before payment is due
- To issue court action if deemed necessary
- To provide a weekly breakdown report of expected receipts/queries
- To liaise with the accountant covering cash flow
- Take cheques to the bank
- Check online banking for any Customer receipts
- Allocate Customer receipts onto system and reconcile
- New Customers – to receive customer account forms, perform credit checks, liaise with Salesman if necessary, to obtain personal guarantees or upfront payments
To be considered for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you dont miss out.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.