Location: Stockport Salary: £20,000 to £20,000 per annum + benefits, progression, commission
Part Time Appointment Setter – Stockport
9:30AM – 2:30PM Monday to Friday only
£20,000 pro rata (monthly bonuses available up to £500)
We are a company previously voted in the Top 100 companies to work for. We dedicate our time to both customers AND employees being recognised as a business which rewards, inspires, and makes a genuine difference to lives.
We appreciate its important for an individual to find an employer who can offer flexibility on hours to provide better work life balance around children, studies, or even wanting more time to yourself. This is exactly why we can allow a part time shift of 9:30AM until 2:30PM Monday to Friday.
If your already a part time worker, and you feel this can cause problems for progression, or feeling part of the team, then don’t worry. We have set part-time teams meaning you’ll always work alongside your colleagues, as well as being given opportunities to move into training, coaching, and becoming a manager of your very own part-time team. We will not step in the way of you developing in our business simply due to the hours you work.
Not only can we provide the above, we will also give you the following:
- You’ll start off with a bronze staff member status working your way up to gold, allowing you to earn points which will turn into prizes – rewarding you for every contribution you make
- We’ll give you a huge discount on items including Fitbits, Samsung Fitness & Apple Iwatches
- You’ll be taken through our training academy accrediting you for your sales skills
- We run employee of the month, and team of the month awards
- Free gym membership, discounts at huge restaurants, and free weekly cinema tickets
- We also provide a fitness scheme – the more you exercise the more you’re rewarded
- A pro-rata salary (12k) + bonuses will take you up to around £20,000+ per year
- Medical & Life Insurance, Pension, Childcare Vouchers and many more…
- You’ll be required to answer inbound calls regarding health insurance
- Completing a full fact find with our customers, taking details, passing over to our closing team
- We’ve had an 800% increase on inbound leads, which has reduced the amount of outbound calls to complete. However we still require those who are comfortable making outbound calls
- Providing the best level of customer service at all times
- Promoting the business, and booking in appointments for our Field Sales Team
- Working towards targets and KPIs set by your manager for the week
It doesn’t matter what background you’ve come from… as long as you’re a confident, energetic, customer focused individual who likes to speak to individuals throughout the day the rest will be provided to you through our inhouse academy training environment.
We are beginning interviews this week, so for an opportunity to be considered please apply now or email Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Please note we have moved into a Hybrid working model. This means you will split your time between office and home working. Therefore you need to ensure you can get to our Stockport office, as this is not a fully remote working role.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.